Thursday, January 7, 2016

Immersion in Israel


Dear Family and Friends,

During two weeks in January, I, along with a group of other seminarians from VTS, have the privilege of participating in a course at Saint George's College, Jerusalem. I invite your prayers for us during this time, from January 8th to January 25th. 

The itinerary is a combination of study tour and pilgrimage. If you would like to follow our journey, I invite you to follow my "Seminary Adventures" Facebook page at bit.ly/erinzsemadventurefb. I plan to post links of interest on this blog during our journey, and a photo slide show after we return home. 

Contributions towards the cost of this pilgrimage are welcome. While the seminary pays the cost of tuition, we are responsible for our own airfare and incidental expenses. (If I happen to receive more than the amount of these expenses, funds will be put towards needed but unexpected car repairs.) 

If you have any questions about this immersion, please comment on this or subsequent posts. If you would like more information about donating, please contact me. 

Thank you for your consideration. 

Blessings!
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment